I think I’ll turn this into an ADD infographic later, but for now, so I don’t forget it, here is the ADHD cellphone status sheet in text format.
Cell Phone Status – Not Expecting Call
- Location: Laying around somewhere, probably with my keys… or wallet.
- Ringer: Still on silent from when I turned it off in that meeting two days ago. (Becoming vaguely aware of the fact that no one has called in a while.)
- Charge: Probably still has battery. I haven’t called anyone in a while.
- Concern Level: I’ll look at it eventually. If it was important, they would have emailed, or messaged, or Skyped, or posted on Facebook. I should check Tumblr just in case.
Cell Phone Status – Expecting a Call
- Location: Sitting on desk right next to me. Wait, better double-check. Yep, there it is. Is it ringing?
- Ringer: Deafening. Hopefully the neighbor’s baby isn’t asleep when someone calls.
- Charge: 100%, and still plugged in. I hope it lasts long enough…
- Concern Level: Hyper-vigilant. I’ve checked the ringer four times in the last hour. I keep looking at it just to see if it lights up just in case the speaker went out after the last call. I’ve tested it by calling my voicemail, and by calling my cell from another phone. Maybe I should test it again.
Here’s a link to a post about Credit Karma.
If you can’t tell, I’m expecting a call today.
Hope your day is full of adventure and success.